So, you have received roses! If receiving roses meant a lot to your family please send us a picture and we will upload to our website! Send to:
Please follow instructions below to continue our mission to honor our Mother:
- Download the PDF below and print it out!
- Place the printed letter into an envelope. Write Roses for Mary on the envelope.
- Go to a local flower shop and pick out some roses for the next family! If you buy a dozen, either give to one family or split the bouquet for multiple families!
- Now the fun part! With the envelope(s) and roses go looking for a house with a Blessed Mother! (Trouble finding a house? Call upon Saint Anthony!)
- Once a house has been found drop off the flowers and envelope at the front door or at the foot of the Blessed Mother.
- Most important part when praying your own family Rosary pray one decade for the house(s) you delivered flowers to!
- Encourage your Catholic friends to visit this website so they can join our Roses for Mary movement!